It’s the curse of the bookish: no one buys you books for Christmas because no one knows what to get you. This is the first year I haven’t received even a gift certificate though! Luckily, I’m taking part in a secret Santa with my fellow Edmonton book bloggers next week. Here’s my wish list:
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan because it’s shiny.
- Tampa by Alissa Nutting because it’s fuzzy, though must give a shout out to that paperback cover!!
- Omens by Kelley Armstrong because crows creep me out so much but this cover calls to me.
- Christmas Stories edited by Diana Secker Tesdell because it out Goldfinches The Goldfinch. Also just realized Tesdell has edited a whole bunch of these collections and I want them all!
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy because I need a classic in here, and I think it might be time… I hear rumblings about a readalong and Norm’s Book Club keeps tweeting about it.
I hope you all got what you want for Christmas!